Deepening our spiritual connection gives us greater balance in our lives. Through greater connection to Spirit and our higher selves, we are able to gracefully deal with the many challenges that occur in our lives. We maintain our center like the calm in the eye of the storm — remaining unshaken at our core even though chaos surrounds us. Those who do not have a connection to Spirit or to their higher selves, may often feel lost or may be easily upset by what’s occurring in their outer world. When we align with our highest self, we know who we truly are and feel a sense of purpose and clarity that guides us through life with ease. We are empowered to continue our journey through life. When tragedy befalls us or our hearts have been broken, we find our strength and optimism, rather than choosing to be a victim. We see the beauty of life and the glory, embracing the possibilities of our futures.
Here are 10 tips to deepen your Spiritual Connection:
1. Incorporate a Mind, Body, Spirit exercise practice into your daily life. Chi Gong, Tai Chi & Yoga are all excellent and will assist you with creating emotional balance, greater energy flow and physical agility. As we open up the energy channels in our bodies we can more easily connect to our higher selves and to source.
2. Spend time every day feeling gratitude for your life and all the blessings that are bestowed upon you. The feeling of gratitude is a higher vibrational emotion that opens up to our divinity.
3. Be of service by helping another person in need whether it be a stranger or a family member. As we give to others this opens the doors to the Universe and facilitates a deepening of our connection to source and to ourselves.
4. Spend time every week meditating. If you don’t have time to do this every day, then take time out 3 – 4 times a week to be alone and be still. This stillness enables us to go within and connect with our higher selves. It is food for our soul and very important for maintaining emotional & mental stability. When we are at peace within, our outer world reflects this to us.
5. Trust your inner knowing. Our higher selves & spirit guides often communicate to us through intuition or physical sensations. The more we pay attention and honor these communications, we are able to deepen our connection to Spirit and our higher selves.
6. Let go of all self judgment and judgment of others. Judgment blocks us from fully living our highest potential. When we judge ourselves or others, the only energy we can receive is the same energy that matches that judgment. This means that if something else greater comes along, we can’t acknowledge it or receive it, because we are blocked by our judgments.
7. Live your dreams! Don’t be afraid to step out into the world and actualize your life goals. The Universe will support you in living your dreams, because when we choose this, we are inviting others to choose it too. When we deny our dreams this dampens our connection to Spirit and our higher selves.
8. Laugh more, dance, celebrate life! These are all high vibrational activities that can facilitate a heart opening. When we fully open our hearts we ARE connecting with our higher selves. All the great teachers understood the value of joy & laughter.
9. Be in nature as much as possible. When we spend time in a natural environment we feel an energy flow that recharges our entire being. This energy is one and the same as the energy of Spirit. Nature is a direct conduit to Spirit, so when we tap into it, we can connect to our higher selves on an even deeper level.
10. Live your truth! So many people compromise who they truly are by trying to fit into society by being a certain way that is considered ‘socially acceptable’, or they destroy themselves by being the person that their husband, mother or father expects them to be. Let go of all of that and be your authentic self. When you fully step into your own potency and live your truth you create an opening for Spirit to come through with total ease and grace.
As we balance our body, mind and Spirit we are able to easily align with our higher selves and open up to having a deeper connection with Spirit. Our connection is personal and is most likely totally different than someone else’s connection. It is not based on what our religious beliefs are or whether we even have a religion. It is something that is ineffable and dynamic – always expanding with our choices and actions. When we stop functioning from the anti-consciousness of this reality and live consciously, we are fully connected to Spirit.
Michele is an Energy Healer, Consciousness Facilitator and retreat leader in the international arena. With a background in Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Access BARS™ and Transformational Coaching, she has spent the last eight years teaching & leading retreats for personal empowerment and deepening one’s connection to Spirit and the collective consciousness. Michele’s highly empathic nature & inherent gifts as a healer, together with her extensive training in a wide variety of healing methods enables her to assist people with numerous issues spanning from anxiety, low self esteem, emotional traumas and much more. Michele is a catalyst for transformation who loves facilitating a different possibility for everyone she encounters. www.spiritweaverjourneys.com
For questions or comments about this column, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015 © Michele Cempaka